WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

really loving all the comments and useage that is going on here.

Hi sistas,
really loving all the comments and useage that is going on here. Is it easy for you guys to access and use??
Perhaps someone can write a refash dinner party report for those who were unable to attend.
See you at lazzitas..
Sassita

2 comments:

julieta said...

Sassita, I really haven't the faintest clue what I'm doing...
Sorry All I can't make The Jammie Refash at Sister Lazzita's due to it being James' birthday. Very frustrating as I am keen to crack on with my quilted scarves idea and I was so looking forward to seeing everyone in their PJs!
Julieta x

Judita said...

Oh Woe! How disappointing. Maybe cancel James's birthday. It's just a thought. (only kidding.)