WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

collecting items for Judita

Hello Sisters,

Just thought I'd itemise my wants for you here to remind you in case you have any lying about at home or see any in op shops (dirt cheap or don't bother)... I don't ask much do I? Here they are:

dead textas for my cubby curtain. I still don't have nearly enough. But I've also found that the cheaper textas have very brittle plastic shafts that shatter when I disembowel them. (insane laughter here) So they're not much good.

jam jar lids. I'm going to experiment with the idea of using them as backings for little painted scenes to go on necklaces. With or without plastic figures in the scenes... Not sure if I'll be able to neatly attach a fitting to put them on the necklace wire, but I imagine my beloved ITO (officially now Scottito the Loveable) will be able to offer suggestions on this point if he is in the mood.

smallish picture frames in op shops. This is a tricky one due to expense involved. You might be best to just drop me a line with the location if you don't want them for yourselves of course! (I'm enjoying the bold and italics here. I never got over the novelty of writing a cheque either. I'm easily amused.)

I'm looking for a few character traits in my used frames: They must be obviously second-hand / recycled but sound in construction. They must be very cheap but have personality. They must have glass fronts. Any shape will do. (moved on to colour now. Note, I am using a Cool Winter colour. Sassita will have to write in orange or something.)

tiny plastic figures and farm animals. You are unlikely to find these, but if you do, maybe let me know.


winning lottery tickets

I think that about does it for now.

I need to get on with my work but it's a little bit hard at the moment and all I want to do is play. I think I want to be a kept woman for a year, with no work. Maybe even TWO years!

How many Sisters are doing the Camberwell Market? All those in favour say AYE!

Yours in Sisterhood,

Judita x x x



1 comment: