WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The ITOs


I hope Penito's dubbing ceremony went well the other night, after our most delightful evening at the Fair Julieta's home. Penito is the new name for Petito. I believe Sassita was going to dub him when they got home. I hope so.

Any other ITOs who wish to workshop their titles, please consult with an ITA and inform me so that the new title may be listed. So far we have: Penito (The Alpha Male by virtue of being hitched to Sassita); Scottito and Scottito (one being Dapper Scottito, and the other not) Andito, Tonito, and the As Yet undubbed Gregito, Neilito and Robito.

Above is an image of Scottito the Undapper-But-Lovable, having his hair cut.


3 comments:

Judita said...

Sassita, oh Powerful One, is there a control on this blog where you can alter the time zone? I see that I have supposedly just been writing at 4.10am, but this is not really the time in Costa Mordialloca. J x

sassita said...

should be good now Judita...I am getting better at this. Dont you have access to the formatting???
Sassita

Judita said...

No access to the formatting. I think you will have to check some boxes for me to be able to do stuff. It sees you as the head honcho. J x