WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm back

So the sistas haven't been blogging for awhile. Life seems to be getting in the way. But we will never stop trying.
We've still been meeting although a little more spasmodically but I think we have all experienced the nasty effects of not committing to the group and will make a concerted effort to make it happen.
Can't report all that's happened but in brief our dear sister siggita has departed the group and indeed the country. We are completing a book for her now in which all the sistas have contributed a page. We hope she will get a branch of refash sistas going OS. Lets take this thing global.
We are still finalising talks re; new members, well 2 new members that we desperately love and want to have join us. Initiation rites and ceremony details shall be discussed this week.
Sojourn is coming up and there have been mutterings around guided imagery and special sessions. bring it on!!!
OUr next gathering will be Lazzita's birthday so yet again another themed refash..hooray. I wonder what she'll get for her birthday?? hmm??
Kezita, Judita and myself Sassita attended a sculpture workshop yesterday..thus the scratches all up my arms and utter exhaustion. It wasn't relaxing at all but it was inspiring and very productive now we must start mosaicing. I think our sculptures represented the people we are too in very interesting ways.
Here are a few snaps

till next time (that will be soon i swear)
Sassita queen of queer sculpture

4 comments:

Judita said...

Hooray for the Queen of Queer Sculpture! We love our blogita, and we love our refash. Can't wait for Lazzita's celebration this Friday night. Yes, I wonder what Lazzita will get for her birthday... what's certain is it will be something queer, and full of love..x x x

Bella said...

Fantastic, lovely to see your back Bloggita! It's been too long. I like the makeover Sassista it's very warm autumn! Wink! That sculpture looks amazing girls. I didn't know you were doing that. I've always wanted to do that sort of thing, can I get the details from you please. Can't wait to see you all Friday. Loads of love, Bellita

sassita said...

god it really is warm autumn. I can't believe I didn't realise that when I put it on. I just cant get away from it can I .Perhaps we should 'change the season' every so often

sassita said...

god it really is warm autumn. I can't believe I didn't realise that when I put it on. I just cant get away from it can I .Perhaps we should 'change the season' every so often