WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

the fairies return





Hi Sistas,
I hope Thursday refash went well. I was certainly there in spirit and I know you were all thinking of me..thanks. I have been at mums since then and looking after her as much as I can. We aren't sure whats happening yet. I did finish my dragonfly mobile while visiting dad and have hung it in his room...he loves it!!! I have had several requests already from hospital staff to make them.....hmmmm....
Anyway after such a crap weekend what a wonderful surprise it was to walk in the front gate tonight and find the fairies had brought some friends along as well as a stage, trestle table and sparkly shell path. I was so touched I cried yet again. It confirmed my children's belief in fairies...and mine in angels.
sistas feed the soul, even when we're not together
thankyou
Sass

No comments: