WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Monday, December 14, 2009

button necklace - SHAZAM!

Dear Sistas,

Like Sassita, I felt I should go public on my feedback re the new button necklace (cool winter) designed and made for me by the Sensational New-Look Kezzita. The aforementioned Kezzita gave the necklace to me yesterday afternoon. I wore it today. I left the house for exactly ONE HOUR in the entire day. 35 minutes of that one hour was spent driving so doesn't count. In the remaining 25 minutes I received no less than 4 enthusiastic compliments on my necklace. This equates to one compliment every 6 minutes of time in the public forum (allowing 25 seconds for the delivery of each compliment). I consider this a good rating.

My congratulations to Kezzita.


No comments: