WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Friday, November 19, 2010

sewjourn the departure...finally

well..this has taken a long long time as I've been trying to get photos up and it just hasn't been working...so I gave up altogether for awhile.

But I thought I should finish the story ....photos or none.

So the final day was just as special as the others even though it was clouded by the knowledge that we were to return home. We finished off our projects and then held a very sacred ritual for our dear sista Laz and the doll we had made for her. Each of the sistas gathered a piece of the earth to place around the doll and we shared a few thoughts and messages. It was incredible, l think we were all touched by the power of it. (and there were no bare breasts, although the idea was tossed around..next time perhaps??) Speaking of next time, as we were all coming to terms with the finale we decided to make our retreat an annual event and organised to book Sewjourn again next year...so till then

No comments: