WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Going slow

in going slow-er this week I...

declined an offer to present for work

arrived at 3 destinations a little early and very relaxed

arrived on time for school drop off  every day

Got out of bed 15 mins earlier than usual every day

(obviously the last 2 are closely related)

...
At times I find it very hard to say 'NO' especially when others need my support and time. I find it hard to say no when others are doing the job and working too hard and I could be helping them out. Am still working on that one..

Sassita

2 comments:

Judita said...

Good work Sista, Keep it up. x x

jo so and sew said...

Would love to see some photos and stories from the weekend away.... no pressure! xxx Joita