WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Wednesday Night Refashionistas

Dear Sisters, you are all invited to the inaugural midweek Refash at my place on Wednesday 18th November at 7.30pm. This doesn't replace the friday meetings - it's a bonus extra! Apologies to those of you who can't do a wednesday. Hope to see you all then. Julieta x

2 comments:

Judita said...

I think I will be there. Must not miss inaugural meetings! Judita xx

Judita said...

By the way, does everyone know there will be another Refash meeting this Friday at Sigita's house? We are having a RASH of REFASH. I think I will have to get a bit more productive for the next sessions.