WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sojourn Booking thus far

Hi Judy,

Thank you for your booking request. Sewjourn is available on the dates you requested (24-26 Sept 2010). The total cost for the weekend is $600, and the booking is for the sole use of the property for up to 10 people. This includes the self-contained cottage and the studio. To confirm your booking please send deposit of $100, * details removed - see Judy * The balance is due one week prior to your booking, and I will send more information a few weeks before that. Arrival time is from 2pm on the Friday and departure by 4pm on Sunday.

Doonas, pillows, blankets (and quilts!) are provided but guests are required to bring their own sheets, pillowcases and towels. Hand towels, bath mats, tea towels are provided.

Bedroom 1 has a double bed.

Bedroom 2 has two sets of single bunks

Bedroom 3 has a double bed and a single bed

Bedroom 4 has two single beds.

There is also a wide couch/day bed in the lounge which is the size of a single bed and can be slept on if needed/desired.

Tea and coffee is provided otherwise the cottage is self-catering. You will need to bring milk. This can be purchased from the service station a few doors up the road if required which is open until 10pm each evening.

Please note no smoking is permitted inside The Cottage or The Studio and no pets are allowed.

If you have any queries please feel free to contact me on 0409 964 755 or by email.

Yours sincerely,

Jan Joseland

4 comments:

julieta said...

Yay! We're OFF to Sewjourn! Well done Judita! Thank you and let me know how much cash you would like from me and when. I understand you have paid a deposit?

Lazzita said...

Hear Hear!! Well Done Sista Judita.... what mighty fine work- you are a shining **STAR**. Thank YOU sooooo much for being so completely proactive and totally legendary... I have nappies on hand as I am peeing my pants with excitement!!! Please let me know how much $$ I can contribute to our Sewjourn adventure and deposit- I can bring it along Thurs evening. Can't wait to see you all, Sista Sparkles, Lazzita xo

sassita said...

did I not reply to this how rude...I am definately in..did you end up booking Judita

Judita said...

yes, I booked it, and Kezzita has paid the $100 deposit.