WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

the sistas so need to retreat

After further discussion at wednesday refash re the sistas retreat we are now proposing some time after May 2010?? I have just checked the site..

http://www.sewjourn.net.au/blog/bookings/availability/

and there is nothing available after April till Sept/Oct..
there is..

3 4 5 Sept
24 25 26 Sept
1 2 3 Oct
12 13 14 Nov
19 20 21 Nov
10 11 12 Dec
17 18 19 Dec

Jo did tell me it was very popluar. I think we should just bite the bullet and pick a weekend.

Sassita

4 comments:

Judita said...

I say book first weekend in September. A great month for native wildflowers and the area will be green and refreshed after the cool winter. And it's the earliest available. I haven't checked the school term calendars though and have no idea how those dates fit in to the school year.

sassita said...

yes good point Judita,
we will have to check that out. How very thorough of you
Sassita

Lazzita said...

Ohhhhhh Sassita... you have completely taken my breath away with your adorably creative refash report.... you have an incredible way with words that's just awe inspiring. I'm great for the 1st weekend in Sept for a juicey Sewjourn adventure with all the gals... how are other Sista's looking for that weekend?? I reckon we should book ASAP to avoid disappointment. Happy weekend to you all darling Sista's, Always, Lazzita xo

Judita said...

Dear Sistas, after Lazzita's enthusiastic comment I decided something has got to be done! First weekend in Sept is already gone since this post was made, leaving only 4 weekends available for the whole of next year!! (apart from January, when I don't think we were generally interested.) I have therefore sent a booking enquiry for the weekend of 24-26 September to Sojourn, which is smack in the middle of the school holidays. It may affect some of you who have holiday plans. The cost for the weekend is $600. If none of you are interested in that weekend, I might keep the booking anyway and go there with the family for a wedding anniversary weekend. Let me know the ayes and noes as soon as possible. Your loving sista, Judita x x