WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

when will we Sewjoun ???????

These are the weekends currently avialable at Sewjourn..
18,19,20 Dec.

2010
8,9,10 Jan
15,16,17 Jan
12,13,14Feb
9,10,11 April
4,5,6 June
23,24,25 July
6,7,8 Aug
20,21,22 Aug
all Sept
all oct except last
all nov except last

I had heard it books up fast... seems to be the case.

when shall we book for???
Sassita

5 comments:

Lazzita said...

Great investigation work Sista Sassita- you ROCK! The mid January and mid April dates sound wonderful for me.... need to get my adult nappies out as I am already peeing my pants with excitement! xo

julieta said...

The earliest of those dates that I can make is April, then I think any after that at this stage

Bellita said...

I would prefer some of the dates in the cooler part of the year. April on. When its too hot a little craft can go a long way. But if its too cold we don't like trying projects on. MmMMMMM

Judita said...

I'm for spring, autumn or even winter as long as there is good heating. Anything except the hot, hot height of summer. I don't mind getting my kit off to try on clothes if there is a mighty warm heater in operation... open fire, bearskin rug... oops, that's a different kind of weekend away!

Bellita said...

Oh noooooo!! I feel the indecision coming over us. Where is our Depp autumn to tell us all what to do when we need her. Kezzita.... oh Kezzita. Any first children out there who want to take control?