WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Monday, October 26, 2009

my button necklace

Kezzita...I was going to let you know privately but I think i will go public with this.
I wore my button necklace to work today and I recieved 13 compliments on it ....13!!!!!!!
3 people said they wanted to buy one and one asked for one for his wife. I have never been complimented so often on a piece of jewellery and we all know how fine my jewellery is!! (except maybe the woollen bracelet Jo)
so if you feel inspired to make them to sell I will take orders from work. one woman even told me she has a pile of buttons and would provide her own. BUT although this is all very nice I dont really want them all to have one because I wont be so special then..hee hee...
anyway THANKYOU SO MUCH..it is now one of my favourites..

and I'm dying to hear a report from last Friday...someone tell me pLEASE!!!
sassita the button jewellery queen

No comments: