WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Here we are

Streaming to you LIVE from refashionistas at Julieta's.
Sass lovingly displays the beautiful dresses worn by her girls at her wedding. They are very pretty but "smell like an old suitcase". So starts the display of items destined for an op shop.
"You have to be really tall to wear trifally"
"woho. woho wohoo hoohoho HO HO. This would be disgusting to wear"Kezzita....A shirt
"Just stand up while I see the thing on the bottom". Kezzita to Belita.
"I'm going to give you a hot rod" Lazita to Julieta
"That's your colour" "I know but it's not my shape"
"right I'm going to strip off"
"how cute is the bum of your jeans"
The evening is hotting up..

1 comment:

Judita said...

I really like this streaming live style commentary. We need more of this. More of everything, I say!