WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Refash last night...a report like never before..(and never again I promise)

Well the sistas had another INTERESTING evening lat night. No..enough of this lovely dovey oh how you inspire me, lets write a report with a bit of attitude..we’re not always nice girls are we??

So Sassita had a headache and was very grumpy. ..sitting around looking very unglamorous with her ice pack on her head and stinking of lavender oil. She even succumbed to drugs which she preaches she never touches..(anymore)..and she was intent on showing off her many op shop serving plates and other tea party pieces so baked a few goodies to off set the plates. Immediately she was berated by Bellita nd Judita for setting the standard so high. Nothing like a thankyou for all your hard effort!

Chai tea was served by Pinito and to be honest it was not as special as last time…since it was COLD!! Good try anyway Petito…who I am sure was eaves dropping at times esp. when we were stripping off to try on Bellitas T-shirts. He did happen to ask afterwards if we had taken bras off as well…ha you wish!

Yes Bellita MADE us all try on t-shirts so she could pick the best cut…come on a t-shirt is a t-shirt Bellita!
And her curtains made from a massive doiley.. the one that’s far too big for a t-shirt. Her massive doiley that cost ..what $12.oo?? over priced she says, you girls really are getting cheap.. “Gee its quite expensive ..$12..hmm I’ll lash out today why not, it’s a yes day today”

Speaking of ‘yes girls’, Jude looked hot in all the t-shirts, as I think I’ve mentioned in an earlier report Jude looks good in anything, except of course Autumn colors..or Spring..or Summer. Anyway Jude was mending most of the night..BORING!! and she’d like me to say she finished 7 pairs of pants, 6 tops and a pair of shoes but lets face it Jude there was so much hackling you really didn’t get that much done did you? Considering you bought so many bags in…3 loads of stuff…what for??? Pretending perhaps??
She was amusing herself by making jokes at the expense of other sisters. I’m sure that’s not in the code of sisterly Refash behaviour. And it spreads Judita…just look at this report! Her only creative contribution seemed to be…”why not add ears and make it into a character or something”

And Lazzita well what can I say ..always bloody smiling. In she walks after a heavy, apparently stressful week of marking uni papers and she’s still bloody smiling, I mean REALLY Lazzita, how about turning that smile upside down sometimes and showing us a frown! She refashed a brooch that wasn’t good enough in the first place..FUSSY. The girl who made it obviously thought it was good enough. Then she proceeded to really show off by bringing out the big guns. Mosaic equipment and a souldering iron. What do you think this is Lazzita, pushing the boundaries a bit there. I mean we want to get creative but that sort of thing belongs in a men’s shed. And then she had to show them all off… “Oh look what I made girls..a ring’ yes very bloody clever sista Lazz..I think my 5 year old could do that..EASY!! and where’s the ring bit? Not that special without that is it??
Kezzita was going to come but rang at the very last minute..too tired apparently. Too much gardening she says..or was it her night out during the week, drinking and behaving badly.
And Julieta..another non-attendee. Just because your dad is over from Scotland doesn’t mean you should snub the sistas. Scotlands not that far away.
And where was our newest member Siggita?? Too tired as well. Maybe or maybe not.

The night ended very late and the sistas left in the rain. Perhaps it was the rain that set the mood that night?? Oh and there’s no photos as sassita hadn’t charged the camera battery..bit slack!

N.B.
I promise the next report will be written with love as usual…they made me do it!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Judita said...

Hi, it's Mordialloc Social Support Team Member Sharon here... We are chatting with your friend 'Sassita' and I am sure that when the treatment takes effect she will be quite well again and up to resuming her normal 'refashionista' duties. Do have a good evening and please call us if you need support or have any further questions.

Yours in Jesus Christ

Sharon

sassita said...

ah Shazza, (I hope its ok if I call you that)
Sassita is doing it hard after the last refash..but we are hoping for a swift recovery. I'm sure with your expert support and that of JC we can get her there.

Judita said...

I am glad to hear Sassita's friends are there for her at her time of need. She was sleeping peacefully when I left her, which I saw as a good sign. But prior to that I witnessed some rapid transitions between what she called 'Good Sass' and 'Bad Sass'. At one point her head actually spun around twice. I prayed solidly with her for 2 hours.

Yours in Jesus Christ

Shazza x x

sassita said...

ah Shaz...I'll have some of what your having thanks