WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

to market to market

Hey Sistas,
I was thinking of you all today during my trip to the camberwell markets. Oh what fun. I found a few new tops, a bag of beautiful buttons, fleece for spinning/doll making, funky fabrics, a new button ring (yes ANOTHER) and a scrabble tile ring. I decided that I would have enjoyed my morning so much more if I was there with my sisters instead of my hungry daughters...
SO
I think Its time to plan an refash excursion..
to market to market..
whos in???? and when will we go????
Sassita

5 comments:

Judita said...

I'm in. LOVELY! lots of shopping and some lunch. Later this month would be fine, if you are thinking of a weekend, with the ITOs minding the kids.

Also Sass, I can chop off the Poison Ivy words from your portrait or you or you can easily crop it in yourself on your profile page like I did, to show just your lovely FACE and BUST.

Judita said...

p.s. love the spotty blog J x

Bellita said...

Definitely count me in! I've been meaning to get over there for soooo long. I'm sorry but can someone puhleaze explain ITO to the dull minded Bellita.

Judita said...

ITO as in Scottito, Scottito II, Andito, Neilito, Petito, Tonito, Gregito and Robito... You know, THEM! x x

Judita said...

Maybe we should look out for TWEED on our excursion!