WELCOME

Hi I'm 'Bloggita' the offspring of the refash sistas. Welcome to our world of sisterhood... I will attempt to report on their fortnightly gatherings and the creations, gossip and other events that evolve.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

LITTLE SHOP OF 100% handmade in Melbourne

Hi,
I just wanted to let you know of a shop I heard of when I was at the Camberwell market a few weeks ago. The girl who makes the scrabble tile jewellery has a shop that sells handmade stuff from over 20 artists. All items are under $50 and other artists are welcome to sell their wares from this shop on consignment. I haven't been there yet myself but I hope to. So if you are interested here are the details;

LITTLE SHOP OF 100% handmade in Melbourne
8 Woorayl St,
Carnegie

www.littleshopof.com

sassita :)

No comments: